BP-10-500 100% Compostable Sugar Cane Heavy Duty Plate, 10", White 50 Count
- Excellent Quality : Our products are made from the dry pulpy residue left after the extraction of juice from sugar cane, called Bagasse , a rapidly renewable sugarcane stalk they are 100% Compostable & Tree Free .
- 100% Renewable and Compostable: Rather than throwing away or burning sugarcane stalks, the pulp is made into paper-like substance called Bagasse. It can be molded into different shapes and products that are perfect for food service packaging. No Plastic & Chlorine were used during the production of our products.
- Environmentally Friendly: Sugarcane is a tree-free renewable resource. Bagasse waste are often burned in the fields creating pollution when not in use. We use bagasse to manufacturer eco friendly food service products replacing traditional paper, plastics and styrofoam products. Bagasse also requires less energy to manufacturer than plastics products, thereby making its more energy efficient to produce. By adopting bagasse products, we are pledging to help reduce pollution and energy consumption.
- Ideal Uses: Bagasse sugarcane plates, bowl, and other food containers are a safer and more environmentally responsible alternative for daily use in your home, for any special occasion such as wedding party, formal dining, theme birthday celebration, office gatherings, barbecue, picnic, camping , dinner dates, baptism , trade shows ,and practically any event that you want to celebrate. It can be use for gifting too.
- Heavy duty, Safe & Convenient for both Hot & Cold foods ,can take hot food up to 200 degrees
- Sturdy and strong; Microwave and refrigerator safe
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS $50.00 OR MORE